Sean Patrick Robinson
At present, the information here is little more than a brain dump. It will get organized in time.
- Quantum Insert Algorithm, the pedagogical version.
- Black Hole Thermodynamics, anomalous currents, and Hawking radiation.
- Notes on blackbody radiation in d dimensions and spherical coordinates.
- Casimir Thermodynamics
- Virial Theorem, conformal symmetry, Callan-Szymanzik, fluctuation-dissipation, and LSZ. Yes, all of them.
- Nanoscale engineered metamaterials as Maxwell's Demons. theory and applications.
- Asymptotically Safe UV CFT
- Field amplitude cutoff regulation in QFT and orthogonal polynomial bases for renormalization group flow.
- Photonic crystal black holes analogs
- Why does background field theory fail for 1-loop β-function corrections from 1-loop gravitons?
- Spongiform Encephalopathy, aka Biophysical pathodynamics of prion diseases, aka How Now Mad Cow?
- Ecology and population dynamics of zombie invasions
- Time Travel, initial value problems.
- Pickup Ions
- Domain wall fermions (and other particle modes) and broken Poincare symmetry
- spacetime swimming
- constraints on effective non-central forces in systems of classical rigid bodies and particles due to macroscopic and microscopic conservation of angular momentum.
- Determination of the Lorentz force for the limit of a colored nonrelativistic particle charged under a Yang-Mills force.
- Energy spectra of particles tunneling through a barrier: whence thermality?
- Course development: Methods of Physics
- Course development: Graduate Physics Qualifying Seminar
- Course development: Graduate Physics Teacher Training
- Course development: Quantum Field Theory (Abstract Mechanics) for Undergrads